Eligible Candidate and Registration Details for the AAU Post-UTME/DE 2018.
All 2018/2019 POST-UTME candidates who seek provisional admission into the Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice, with a UTME Score of 175 and above are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University , Ekpoma Screening Exercise online Application form at a fee of 2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only Using their ATM debit Cards on Interswitch.
All such candidates must upload their colored passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
AAU Post-UTME/DE 2018 Mode of Screening
- The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by the screening of candidates who are qualified.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results after making payments should not submit their forms until the results have been released by the examination body. Such candidates will be screened at later dates.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
Instructions on How to Make Payment
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your username and the password as sent to your email to log in.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit” and print your application slip.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Ambrose Alli University as First Choice and scored 175 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after the submission of forms.
Always Visit www.readlinex.com for your academic info, and also use our share button to inform – friends and relative thanks.