Niger Delta University, NDU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME/Part Time and Postgraduate admission screening form for 2018/2019 session is released. Applicant who are interested should follow the lead below for successful application. Admission screening of candidates begins 2018.27TH August. – 2018.1ST September.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of post utme application forms for the qualified candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session shall begin from Monday, 16th July 2018.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Supplementary Post UTME.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Niger Delta University (NDU) requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Register for (NDU) Post UTME/Admission Screening.
- You may log on to www.nduscreening.com
- JAMB Registration number and score required to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (e-mail address and GSM number ).
- Your O’level results with grades should be filled.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out the application form.
NDU Post UTME/Admission Screening Schedule & Requirements.
Physical screening at various Faculties of the University – August 27th – September 1st, 2018.
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- One passport size photograph,
- Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded/printed online screening registration form.
- The deadline for the on-line submission of application form is 2018.20th August.
- The screening test is scheduled to hold from 2018.27th August to 2018.1st of September.
- The deadline for the online submission of Application Form is 20th August 2018.
- e-mail address and GSM provided if invalid Niger Delta University will not be held liable.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Always Visit www.readlinex.com for your academic info, and also use our share button to inform – friends and relative thanks.