Nigerian Universities that Accept Lower Credit; Want to apply for Direct Entry with a Low Credit score grade in your National Diploma (ND)/Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates? Most universities need Higher Credit score to Low Credit score (because the case of ND holders), nonetheless, candidates with Lower Credit score can nonetheless go for some universities to be considered for admission.
The Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB Brochure is now accessible on-line for candidates that need to check their institution requirement, subject combinations of obtainable programs on-line.
On-line JAMB Brochure is the only and helpful approach to get associated info regarding candidates’ institution of choice.
JAMB brochure is freely accessible as quickly as you are linked to the website.
Before you proceed, it is important to examine:
- JAMB CBT Centres Accepted for 2019 UTME Registration – Completely different States.
- JAMB Syllabus
- 2019 JAMB Direct Entry Registration: Requirement & Guides
- JAMB Registration Form 2019 | Instructions And Guidelines
- JAMB Portal – How to Upload O’Level Result 2018/2019
- 2019 JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novels to Study for 2019 JAMB UTME Fundamental Paper
- 2019 JAMB UTME Examination Date
Verify JAMB Brochure.
JAMB digital brochure is very easy to utilize throughout the sense that you will go straight to the data you need and print it out if needed. To entry JAMB brochure on-line, all you’ve acquired to do is to click on any of the associated hyperlink beneath:
NB: They’re in PDF format. Your machine ought to be capable of opening PDF to entry the brochure.
CLICK HERE to obtain JAMB Full Brochure OR check the hyperlinks beneath to acquire for specific person programme.
- JAMB Brochure for Universities:
- JAMB Brochure for Polytechnics & Monotechnics
- JAMB Brochure for Schools of Education
- JAMB Brochure for Innovation Enterprise Institution
Always Visit www.readlinex.com for your best college articles, and also use our share button to reach out to – friends.