Rivers State University, RSU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form is out and qualified candidate who have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following for a successful application. Admission screening of candidates begins Monday 16th July, 2018 and end on Friday 17th August, 2018.
Schedules for The Rivers State University Screening Exercise
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 20th August 2018 to Friday 31st August 2018 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Candidates Eligible for Rivers State University (RSU) Supplementary Post-UTME.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the Screening Exercise.
- It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
How to Register for Rivers State University (RSU) Post UTME/Admission Screening exercise.
- You may log onto www.rsu.edu.ng.
- JAMB Registration number and score required to proceed
- Your O’level results with grades should be filled
- Upload your passport photograph/Preview and edit form
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise via RSU Porter, and making e-payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using Inter-switch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option
- Submit and print out the application form
- However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
RSU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Schedule & Requirements.
Physical screening at various Faculties of the University – 16th July 2018 and end on Friday 17th August 2018.
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- One passport size photograph
- Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results
- Evidence of payment of Post-UTME non refundable screening fee
- Downloaded/printed online screening registration form
- All candidates for the screening exercise are required to come to the examination venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration.
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the
screening exercise on the scheduled date and time
- Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the screening exercise
- Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
Always Visit www.readlinex.com for your academic info, and also use our share button to inform – friends and relative thanks.